Pre-Baltimore Comic Con Work-Up




The Journeyman Artist is hitting the Road, Baby!



and check out the goodies he is bringing along with him!





My Ruff, Rugged, & Raw Volume:I Sketchbook it will debut @ Baltimore and for those who aren't attending but still want to get their hands on it you can order it from IndyPlanet [link]


Hey all,



Baltimore will be my first convention behind the table and am not sure exactly what to expect. I'm sharing a table in The Artist Alley with my Sensei and The Xion Group and :iconxionnetwork: founder :iconpyroglyphics1:

Great artist so show him some love! Especially since I'm giving the whole pre-ordering commisions thing a shot and biting his idea pretty hard.

Pre-Order Commissions for PICK UP ONLY, from anyone attending the Baltimore Comic book convention, August 28th and 29th. Pin-ups, sketches, you name it. Check my gallery for examples of my work to see what I have to offer.

As low as $10 a pic AND you get the originals.
If interested just hit me with a note and we can work out the details.

Small
$10(bust)
Medium $20(8x10/fullfigure)
Large
$50(11 x 14/extra special)
*Each additional character $10


B-more con: www.baltimorecomiccon.com
Listed under The Xion Group


Another Shot out to my Table Mate

I am sharing a table in The Artist Alley with my Sensei and The Xion Group and :iconxionnetwork: founder :iconpyroglyphics1: so by all mean check his journal [link] because he is also offering exclusive pre-order commissions for pick-up @ Baltimore. Great artist so show him some love! (besides I'm pretty much swiping his idea)

I see you in Baltimore if my Sensei doesn't kill me first!


traveler Keep Grindin' Mike C, The Journeyman Artist http://jmanartist.deviantart.com/ http://twitter.com/JMANARTIST ...and don't forget to stop by The Journeymans' Shop http://www.zazzle.com/journeyman

Comments

Popular Posts