The Drawing Board Session 004

The 4th video in the ongoing series. I am still finalizing the look and feel of the series so I welcome youe comments and/or suggestions. I think I have settled on the time lased video keeping to under 5 minutes a segment. I think anything longer than than becomes too long to watch especicially with no dialog. I have decided againt the voice over for The Drawing Board Sessions. I haven't ruled it out for Special episodes or a different series. I just don't think it's the best fit for The Drawing Board Sessions.



I feel this is a good window into parts of my process. It's quick, down & dirty and it allows me to show off some of my other skills. Check the JMANARTIST on Soundcloud at the bottom of the website.
Keep Grindin'

M Colston JMANARTIST

Comments

Popular Posts