My Drawing Board Revisited

The Drawing Board @ Journeyman Artist Studios
 It took me some time but I finally clean and reorganized my work space so that I could be more productive. Basically now all I have to do is sit down adjust my paper and get to work. Definitely helps me maximize my time.


The new and biggest addition to my workspace  is my Lightmaster LED Lightbox Board.  It has dimmable light settings and because of the LED lights it doesn't get hot like my old light box so I can work with it on my lap if I wanted to move away from The Drawing Board. The two best things about it because it is so thin I can attach it the drawing table with two large binder clips and the working area is 12" x 17" so it's easy to work with standard comic boards. 



Always on the Grind
Mike C
JMANARTIST

Comments

Popular Posts