Time for an Update

Okay, so you all know I ended the year with a car accident. All is well, I wasn't hurt and my insurance covered almost all of what was left on the loan. I will miss my Saturn but I got a sweet car to replace it and I am back on the road. i finally (..and don't laugh) got a real light box. I was in hawg heaven testing it out but i haven't had a chance to put it to serious use yet. Still tryin to adjust to my schedule with this MS program so school work is kicking my but right. The good news is i have found some time to sketch a few things and i will be posting more regulary on my blog from now on. (..and yes I know you have hear that before). I took my blog down to a real simple format, I am moving forward with less is more in terms of my web presence so i hope you like it.

L8r back to da grind!

Comments

Popular Posts